Due to the progression of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and following the directives issued by Prime Minister François Legault, please note that the annual general meeting called for Saturday March 21, 9:00 am will be postponed to a later date. We therefore ask you not to attend the Mgr-A.-M.-Parent high school, 3875 Grande-Allée, Saint-Hubert, Quebec.
We would like to remind you of the highlights of the various press briefings by the Prime Minister:
- All of Quebec must go into emergency mode in order to curb contagion;
- We appeal to everyone’s sense of responsibility;
- It is recommended that anyone returning from a foreign country, no matter which one, immediately go into voluntary isolation for 14 days. This measure is mandatory for public service employees;
- All people with symptoms of COVID-19 should be placed in voluntary isolation immediately for 14 days;
- All local “unnecessary” events of more than 250 people must be canceled;
- Special attention should be paid to vulnerable people and not to visit old people’s centers.
- School closure for the next 2 weeks.
Your health and safety, and that of your families and loved ones, is and remains a priority for us, hence the decision we made.
Meanwhile, regarding the payment of your condo fees, as provided for in the declaration of co-ownership, you must continue to make your payments, at the same amount as you currently do. The amount of your condo fees will be adjusted retroactively once the annual general meeting has been held.
Rest assured that we are monitoring developments closely. You will receive a new communication from us as soon as the situation has recovered or if other precautions were necessary. We therefore ask you to remain attentive to your emails.
Thank you for your cooperation. Please receive, dear co-owner(s), our kind regards.
Members of the board of directors.